Monday, March 29, 2010

Sudanese Colage

Thinking Creatively
I thought creatively in my work, by interpreting the Sudanese conflict in my own way, by using photos that spoke to me about the issue and showed my views on the civil war.

Reason Critically
I reasoned critically by thinking about the pictures I chose, whether or not my viewer would understand the message I was trying to get across with the images.

Communicate Effectively
I communicated effectively by using the images to get a message across to the reader. The combinations of the images effectively communicate my message to the viewers.

Living ethically
The collage evoked emotion from the viewer by using images that were strait forward and sometimes, very sad. The images are meant to evoke empathy from the viewer by making a visual representation of their hardship that they can relate to their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment